MOST RECENT NEWS
- Nick joined the cast of Charles Nuckolls' new play for Tuesday. The reading at The Actors Studio, directed by legendary Woodie King Jr. was met with overwhelmingly positive feedback. Congrats to Charles, Woodie, and a tremendous cast!
- Nick is set to shoot a featured role in the upcoming indie feature Snakeeater, stay tuned for news on its release!
- Nick has joined Axis Theatre Company's production of High Noon. Check out the press release at Broadway World! https://www.broadwayworld.com/off-off-broadway/article/Axis-Adapts-HIGH-NOON-for-the-Stage-20180116
- Nick is signed on to lead Joseph Craig's latest feature film: the moon, the stars and everything . Shoot starting March 2018, Nick is also an Associate Producer for the project.
- Nick booked the lead in the independent Feature Film, Sugar Land, set to shoot in July. Keep any eye out for its festival run!
- Nick joined the cast of the originial one-act, Welcome to The Fall, as Chet Cooper. The play was a finalist in the 41st Annual Samuel French OOB Festival.
- Nick completed the workshop of original full-length play The Gleaming, which made it's NY debut at Dixon Place Theater. Stay tuned for a possible reprise of title role, Chandler Morgan- AKA @ChandlerCallMeDaddy.